Receiving Your Water & Sewer Utility Bill Electronically
The town sends Water & Sewer Utility bills via email. Receiving your bill electronically, saves the town, and therefore residents, on the costs of paper, labour, and postage. One of the most significant costs for the Town in generating water and sewer bills is postage. Currently, we produce over 10,000 pieces of mail per year related to water and sewer billings. Most residents are already receiving their bills via email, and we are encouraging residents to sign up for this service.
Rates as of January 1, 2022
Questions about the Rate Change?
Click here for more information!
Water & Sewer Utility Payment Options
- Pre-Authorized Debit Payment (PAD) is available for Utility Billing. The Town will directly withdraw the funds from your bank account on the last day of the month that a utility payment is due. This will give residents time to review their utility bill before funds are withdrawn from their account.
With Pre-Authorized Debit the Town is also able to offer equalized payments if you choose. Equalized payments will be available to residents who have signed up for PAD and have been at their service address for one year or more. Similar to SaskPower or SaskEnergy equalized payments will take billing from the previous year and split it into eleven (11) equal payments with the twelfth (12th) payment being a recalculation month which would determine if more or less water was used than the previous year average. The recalculation month will be January of each year.
- The Town also accepts Online Banking Payments. Please follow these steps to set up the Town through your online banking institution:
1. Add Payee or Vendor
2. Search for “White City”
3.Select the appropriate account > Utility or Taxes
4. Enter your 8-Digit Account Number as found on your Utility Notice (Please note that the attached is for example purposes only. Use the account number on your own bill.)
Online payments can take up to 3 business days to be processed by our bank, please allow plenty of time before the due date to avoid interest fees.
- The Town accepts Credit Cards (Visa and MasterCard) using OptionPay that can be used online or through the Town Office. OptionPay uses a tiered fee shedule, check out the OptionPay page for more information. Payments using an online service take 3 business days to process, please allow plenty of time before the due date to avoid interest fees.
- The Town accepts Cash, Cheque, or Debit at the Town Office. We are open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. If you are unable to come during these hours there is a mail chute you can leave your cheque in, please leave it in an envelope with your name, account number, and civic address so the payment can be properly applied.