The 2017-2022 Strategic Plan provides a comprehensive view of this community’s vision and priorities and the goals we aim to accomplish over the next 5 years.
This plan will assist Council in determining which actions it will take to achieve the growth and service vision we have for this community. During the past five years, Council focused on managing growth, providing high quality affordable family oriented services and wide-open spaces.
For the next five years, we will focus on five key areas:
- Ensuring our community is safe, healthy and vibrant;
- Continuing with responsible, balanced growth;
- Engaging in regional cooperative arrangements, such as the White Butte Trans-Canada Trail and the White Butte Fire Commission;
- Ensuring our services are responsive and progressive; and
- Maintaining our low-cost model, through operational excellence initiatives.