Home / Your Government / Resident Involvement / Report an Issue

Report an Issue

See something amiss?  Concerned a bylaw is being broken?  Want to report damage to town property?  Talk to us!

Issues submitted via the form below are reviewed Monday to Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Do not use this form in cases of emergency.  If your issue is an emergency, please call 911.
For water and sewer emergencies, either during the day or after regular business hours, please call (306) 539-6179.