Just Give Us a Sign!
As most residents can see with the addition of the Regina Bypass Project to our area the region has seen a great improvement in safety and an easier way for residents to commute to Regina. However, there is another issue that needs to be resolved, getting signs to support our local businesses! The Town has consistently advocated for improved business signage to address the concerns of our local business owners.
What do we want?
- Improved blue business signage along HWY 1 with clear directions with business logos on how to get to local businesses at no cost to those businesses
- Green destination signage highlighting which exits take to you both White City and Emerald Park. We know that the boundaries out here can be confusing, let’s take away the confusion and have both names on the sign
When do we want it?
- NOW! The issues with the signage have dragged on too long. Let’s speak up for our business community and get this issue dealt with now
How can you help?
- Local businesses have been waiting two years for improved access to their businesses now we need to support them in getting improved signage to direct people to their business
- Send a letter to Hon. David Marit, Minister of Highways and Infrastructure supporting your local businesses:
Mailing Address: Room 322, Legislative Building, 2405 Legislative Drive, Regina, SK, Canada, S4S 0B3
The Town has been in contact with the Ministry of Highways to ask for improved signage along HWY 1 for businesses on the North and South side of the highway.
Click below to view the letters: