Forever in Motion
*IMPORTANT NOTICE* - Thursday, September 30th, 2021 class is CANCELLED
Forever in Motion is for older adults who want to keep fit and have fun — without worrying about a body “break”! Our next session begins Tuesday, September 14th, 2021 and runs until April 2022. See below for more details.
Classes run September 14th, 2021 - April 2022
Tuesday OR Thursday
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the White City Community Centre
There are a few things to note about these sessions beginning again:
- Residents are asked to register for either the Tuesday or Thursday class. We are not accepting registrations to attend both classes because the classes are capped at 15 people. Class registrations is first-come first-serve. (Note: There was some confusion around this last time – you are only able to register for a full session (likely until April) of classes, not individual classes. For example – I would register in the Tuesday class, and that would be my day to attend FIM until the end of the season. I am not able to attend Tuesday this week and Thursday next week.)
- To keep it fair for everyone, we will not be allowing residents to register for both the Tuesday and Thursday classes.
- Masks will be optional but always encouraged.
- Attendance will be taken at each class.
- Please if you are sick or have been in contact with a positive case of COVID do not attend class.
To register for either the Tuesday or Thursday class, please email Shane Graefer by email: