Forever in Motion
Apr 8, 2021
Forever in Motion is for older adults who want to keep fit and have fun — without worrying about a body “break”! Our next session begins Tuesday, February 16, 2021 and runs until April 2021. See below for more details.
Classes run February 16 - April 2021
Tuesday OR Thursday
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the White City Community Centre
There are a few things to note about these sessions beginning again:
- Residents are asked to register for either the Tuesday or Thursday class. We are not accepting registrations to attend both classes because the classes are capped at 8 people to align with COVID-19 restrictions. Class registrations is first-come first-serve. (Note: There was some confusion around this last time – you are only able to register for a full session (likely until April) of classes, not individual classes. For example – I would register in the Tuesday class, and that would be my day to attend FIM until the end of the season. I am not able to attend Tuesday this week and Thursday next week.)
- To keep it fair for everyone, we will not be allowing residents to register for both the Tuesday and Thursday classes.
- Masks will be mandatory for the entire duration of the class.
- Participants must always observe social distancing (minimum of 3 metres of physical distancing).
- Hand hygiene and COVID self-check is required upon entering the building.
- Attendance will be taken at each class in case of the need for contact tracing.
- Please if you are sick or have been in contact with a positive case of COVID do not attend class.
To register for either the Tuesday or Thursday class, please email myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the town office. (Email is preferred, as I am often working remotely!)