306-781-2355 ext. 225
PLEASE FOLLOW GOVERNMENT OF SASKATCHEWAN PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS TO PREVENT TRANSMISSION OF COVID-19
- Individuals who are sick or have a cough, fever or respiratory symptoms should stay home.
- Adhere to physical distancing of two meters between people not from the same household or extended household.
- Ensure frequent hand-washing or use of hand sanitizer.
- Chewing tobacco, sunflower seeds, spitting, sharing beverage containers and other similar behaviours increase the risk of transmission and are not permitted.
- Congratulatory gestures, such as high fives and handshakes, are not permitted.
- Attendance must be taken at events, groups must not exceed provincial restrictions on public gatherings.
- Players and spectators must not congregate in the parking lot. Exit the parking lot as soon as your game/practice/session is completed.
SURFACES ARE NOT SANITIZED ON A REGULAR BASIS
USE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION
The Splash Park has been soaking citizens and keeping kids cool in the White City/Emerald Park area from June until September since 2009. With THREE designated playground areas, complete with slides, climbing apparatuses, swing sets, and wheelchair-accessible structures, the Splash Pad and Park is 1.4 acres of pure joy in Poplar Park! All of the water is recycled to irrigate the parks, and there are tables and garbage receptacles for those looking to spend a spring or summer day picnicking. Throwing a party or event? Contact Shane Graefer about gazebo rentals by filling out the form below!