- Size - 2.23 ac
- Small low traffic pocket park located in Kingsmere Park subdivision
- Connected to the walkway trails
- Two access points and contains one swing set and a low maintenance ball diamond
- Ball diamond is primarily used as a “learn to play” field that is all grass surface. There is a backstop fence that separates the field from the remainder of park.
- One park bench (wood, older) and a garbage receptacle.
- The area is treed heavily with older poplar, evergreen and fruit trees in the park.