Ball Diamonds (Serbu Park)
306-781-2355 ext. 225
PLEASE FOLLOW GOVERNMENT OF SASKATCHEWAN PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS TO PREVENT TRANSMISSION OF COVID-19
- Individuals who are sick or have a cough, fever or respiratory symptoms should stay home.
- Adhere to physical distancing of two meters between people not from the same household or extended household.
- Ensure frequent hand-washing or use of hand sanitizer.
- Chewing tobacco, sunflower seeds, spitting, sharing beverage containers and other similar behaviours increase the risk of transmission and are not permitted.
- Congratulatory gestures, such as high fives and handshakes, are not permitted.
- Attendance must be taken at events, groups must not exceed provincial restrictions on public gatherings.
- Players and spectators must not congregate in the parking lot. Exit the parking lot as soon as your game/practice/session is completed.
SURFACES ARE NOT SANITIZED ON A REGULAR BASIS
USE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION
Knock ’em out of the park at the Serbu Park Ball Diamonds! Our 13.9 acre ball complex was developed through the hard work and efforts of our fair town’s local service clubs. Tucked between the Rosewood and Confederation subdivisions, Serbu Park offers you and yours two batting cages with fully netted hitting tunnels and pitching machines that can be adjusted to any speed and skill level. And, with a fully functional canteen for rent, complete with fridge, stove, microwave and table space, it’s perfect for your little slugger’s birthday party! Our three ball diamonds are used and loved by local affiliates like White Butte Minor Baseball, Bronco Baseball, Storm Softball, the White City Slo-Pitch League and other groups from near and far. To book our diamonds, cages, canteen (or all three!), enter your information and request below and it will be redirected to the Parks & Recreation Coordinator, Shane Graefer!