White City falls under the jurisdiction of the:
Royal Canadian Mounted Police WhiteButte Division
Located in Emerald Park, Sk 306-781-5050
For more information please visit their website at
Monthly Crime and Statistical Reports are provided to Council by the White Butte RCMP . Go to Council Meetings to find latest reports.
The Town of White City uses The Corps of Commissionaires to provide local Bylaw Enforcement. This includes (but not limited to) tickets for on street parking, RV storage ( in months prohibited ) weeds and nuisance concerns, as well dog violations. Bylaws are posted on this web site and are available at the Town Office, photocopy charges apply. Please read and familiarize yourself with The Town of White City's Bylaws.
ATV's, Motorbikes and Dirtbikes.
A Message froom S/Sgt T. Brothen, NCO i/c Regina Detachment
Due to the large number of complaints received in relation to the travel of All Terrain Motorvehicles (ATV). including motorbikes and dirtbikes, in the Town of White City, I thought I would take the opportunity to educate the citizens of White City on the legal requirements of ATV use.
1. You must hold a valid drivers license and be 16 years of age.
2. If you are between the ages of 12 and 15 you may operate an ATV under the direct supervision of someone who has their license for at least one year or the operator must have taken the ATV course.
3. The ATV has to be insured within the meaning of the Saskatchewan Insurance Act.
4. You must wear an approved helmet and eye protection.
5. The ATV cannot be operated on the traveled portion of any road or highway.
The White City Municipal bylaw states that residents may operate an ATV within the corporate limits to gain entry or exit to their residence. You must take the most direct route out of town or the most direct route to your residence.
Due to the large number of complaints about the manner that the ATVs are being operated and the total disregard for the use of same, I have instructed the RCMP Members of Regina Detachment that any contravention detected will result in charges being laid, with no discretion. In addition, the ATV will be towed with the tow bill and storage cost borne by the owner. In the event you have any questions on this, please feel free to contact WhiteButte RCMP Detachment.